River St. On left Truro Savings Bank, opened in 1919 as Museum of Royal Institution of Cornwall , middle Baptist Chapel, right Congregational Chapel which later became Truro Rural District Council Offices

About this item

Identifier

WAT_23_072

Date

1900

Rights

Artists Estate

Coverage

Truro

Type

Still Image


Social Bookmarking



Collection

Mac Waters Collection




Citation
“River St. On left Truro Savings Bank, opened in 1919 as Museum of Royal Institution of Cornwall , middle Baptist Chapel, right Congregational Chapel which later became Truro Rural District Council Offices,” cornishmemory.com, accessed May 30, 2024, https://www.cornishmemory.com/item/WAT_23_072.
Support Us

This site is run by Azook CIC, a not-for-profit organisation. Please help us to expand and develop cornishmemory.com.



Follow Us

Follow us on Twitter



Item data

Metadata for this item is available in the following formats:

atom | dcmes-xml | json | omeka-xml