Cattle Market at Castle Hill, the site of the Norman Castle, later the New Law Courts which were opened in 1988

About this item

Identifier

WAT_23_074

Date

1920

Rights

Artists Estate

Coverage

Truro

Type

Still Image


Social Bookmarking



Collection

Mac Waters Collection




Citation
“Cattle Market at Castle Hill, the site of the Norman Castle, later the New Law Courts which were opened in 1988,” cornishmemory.com, accessed May 30, 2024, https://www.cornishmemory.com/item/WAT_23_074.
Support Us

This site is run by Azook CIC, a not-for-profit organisation. Please help us to expand and develop cornishmemory.com.



Follow Us

Follow us on Twitter



Item data

Metadata for this item is available in the following formats:

atom | dcmes-xml | json | omeka-xml